- Theses PDFs are available at a cost of $35.00 per copy. PDFs will be sent via email as a downloadable file. Users will be billed directly or charged via OCLC’s IFM system.
- The $35.00 fee for Rensselaer theses is to be paid by check or electronic funds. Credit cards cannot be accepted.
- PhD theses dating from 1950 to the present, and Masters theses from 2013 to the present, may also be ordered from ProQuest Dissertations & Theses.
- Please note, theses containing large-scale drawings and/or brittle paper, and/or those having supplemental parts such as video and audio excerpts, cannot be duplicated.
- Former RPI graduates, or immediate family members who are requesting a copy of a thesis/dissertation, are encouraged to first check our electronic theses and dissertations, and then contact the libraries to explore access options.
For order requests, or questions regarding ordering Rensselaer theses, please contact the Libraries.