Use the Rensselaer Libraries' Catalog to search for materials we own, subscribe to, or have on order, including:
- Books (print books and e-books)
- Journal titles
- Rensselaer technical reports
- Musical scores
- DVDs, videos, CDs, vinyl records, and software
- Rensselaer theses and dissertations from 1855 to the present
- Links to electronic journals, e-books, government documents, and reference materials
Rensselaer faculty, staff, and students have access to many online databases where they can find both discipline-specific and multi-discipline research materials.
Rensselaer is a member of ConnectNY, a consortium of academic institutions in New York State which share their catalogs so that authorized users can borrow books and selected materials from other members' collections. You can request materials using the combined catalog by using your RCS ID and password to authenticate.
For more information, visit the Borrowing from ConnectNY information page.
For tips in getting started with discipline-specific research, view Rensselaer's Library Guides.
Make an online appointment with the Center for Communications+Design for assistance:
- Working on a data visualization or other visual design project
- Starting your essay assignment
- Redesigning your resume before the Career Fair
- Designing slides for your class presentation
- Making sure the paper you wrote makes sense