Use the Rensselaer Libraries' Catalog to search for materials we own, subscribe to, or have on order, including:
- Books (print books and e-books)
- Journal titles
- Rensselaer technical reports
- Musical scores
- DVDs, videos, CDs, vinyl records, and software
- Rensselaer theses and dissertations from 1855 to the present
- Links to electronic journals, e-books, government documents, and reference materials
Rensselaer faculty, staff, and students have access to many online databases where they can find both discipline-specific and multi-discipline research materials.
For tips in getting started with discipline-specific research, view Rensselaer's Library Guides.
Make an online appointment with the Center for Communications+Design for assistance:
- Working on a data visualization or other visual design project
- Starting your essay assignment
- Redesigning your resume before the Career Fair
- Designing slides for your class presentation
- Making sure the paper you wrote makes sense