Use Quick Search to search multiple places at once, including:
- The Libraries' A-Z Databases, which contain a vast collection of articles and other materials, including many available in full text.
- Rensselaer Digital Collections
(While the Libraries finalizes its integrated library system migration, the Quick Search results will not include the Rensselaer Libraries' Catalog)
The Rensselaer Libraries' Catalog includes materials we own, subscribe to, or have on order, including:
- Books (print books and e-books)
- Journal titles
- Rensselaer technical reports
- Musical scores
- DVDs, videos, CDs, vinyl records, and software
- Rensselaer theses and dissertations from 1855 to the present
- Links to electronic journals, e-books, government documents, and reference materials
Rensselaer faculty, staff, and students have access to many online databases where they can find both discipline-specific and multi-discipline research materials.
For tips in getting started with discipline-specific research, view Rensselaer's Library Guides.