- All library locations are closed until further notice.
- Library staff can provide remote assistance to help the community access online resources and services.
Available resources and services
- Ask Us 24/7
- Library Staff Assistance - via service request form form
- Electronic resources - all remain available
- New online resources available in response to COVID-19
- Electronic course reserves
Unavailable resources and services
- Document scanning
- Book browsing or borrowing
- Physical Collections
- Physical course reserves
- Receiving physical items through ConnectNY or Interlibrary Loan
- Library study space
- Physical Archives
Circulation policy changes during the closure
- Borrowed Materials - hold on to all borrowed materials, they will be renewed with no late fees applied
- Overdue fines will be suspended
- Renewals will be extended
- Materials will not be recalled
- Hold materials will remain on the shelf during the Libraries' closure, and will remain on the shelf for one week after the Libraries reopen
- Physical course reserves will be unavailable.
- Electronic course reserves will continue to be accepted.
- Instructors requiring the use of physical materials should contact course reserves staff to find solutions to their specific requirements.