Class #3 - Engineering Part I
Posted: Apr 18, 2017
- 1 . Knovel - Electronic reference titles in Chemistry & Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering & Construction Materials, Electronics & Semiconductors, Environment & Environmental Engineering, General Engineering & Engineering Management, Mechanics & Mechanical Engineering, Metals & Metallurgy, Optics & Photonics, and Sustainable Energy & Development.
- 2 . IEEE Xplore - (Also known as IEEE/IET Electronic Library) Access to the abstracts and fulltext published since 1988 and select content published since 1950 of IEEE and IET journals, magazines, transactions, and conference proceedings, and current IEEE standards.
- IEEE Xplore
- 3 . ASTM Standards and Engineering Digital Library (SEDL) - Includes all active ASTM standards as well as historical, withdrawn, and redlined standards, along with symposia papers (Special Technical Publications), ASTM journals, manuals, monographs, and data series.
- ASTM Standards and Engineering Digital Library
- 4 . USPTO (United States Patent and Trademark Office) - The USPTO provides quick and advanced interfaces to US patents and applications.
- USPTO (United States Patent and Trademark Office)
- 5 . Statistical Abstract of the U.S. - Comprehensive summary of statistics on the social, political, and economic conditions of the United States. Includes image and spreadsheet versions of all current and historical tables (updated monthly), along with links to provider sites.
- Statistical Abstract of the U.S.