Class #2 - Physical Sciences
Posted: Apr 7, 2017
- 1 . ScienceDirect - ScienceDirect is a web information source for scientific, technical, and medical research (STM) that offers access to more than 1,100 journals across 16 fields of science. ScienceDirect offers full-text articles, browseable tables of contents, and article abstracts.
- 2 . SciFinder - SciFinder is a research discovery tool that allows access to a wide diversity of research and substance information in many scientific disciplines.
- 3 . Applied Science & Technology Source - Full text for more than 1,400 journals in the applied sciences, engineering and computing. Also includes the Industrial Arts Index (1913-1957).
- Applied Science & Technology Source
- 4 . CRC Handbook of Chemistry and Physics - Resource for data on chemical substances. This latest edition features interactive tables and reference sections on everything from aqueous solubility of organic compounds, to flash point data of common substances.
- CRC Handbook of Chemistry and Physics
- 5 . INSPEC (Engineering Village) -Scientific and technical journals and conference proceedings in physics, electrical engineering and electronics, computing and control, and information technology.
- INSPEC (Engineering Village)