BrowZine Now Available for Android Phones
BrowZine, an easy way to keep up with research literature from your tablet or smartphone, is now available for Android phones. RPI is currently running a trial of the product, so we are interested in your feedback.
What is BrowZine? BrowZine is an app to make it easy to stay abreast of scholarly research. BrowZine makes it easy to read complete scholarly journals in a format optimized for tablet devices. You can create a personal bookshelf of favorite journals, be alerted when new issues are published, and easily save articles to Zotero, Mendeley, Dropbox and other services.
- iPhone and iPad (BrowZine works best on iPad 2 or later.)
- Android devices: Google Nexus (tablet only), Samsung Galaxy and Kindle Fire HD.
- Download the free BrowZine app from the Apple App Store (for iPad or iPhone) or the Google Play or Kindle/Amazon stores (for Android devices) and install.
- When you open BrowZine for the first time, you will see a list of schools; select RPI then enter your RCS user ID and password.
- Select your subject areas and start browsing!
If you need assistance installing or using BrowZine, please contact Pat Hults (276-8358, firstname.lastname@example.org) or Katie Dunn (276-8353, email@example.com)