BrowZine: Keep up with research literature
BrowZine, an easy way to keep up with research literature from your tablet or smartphone, is now available to Rensselaer on a trial basis. What is BrowZine? BrowZine is an app to make it easy to stay abreast of scholarly research. BrowZine makes it easy to read complete scholarly journals in a format optimized for tablet devices. You can create a personal bookshelf of favorite journals, be alerted when new issues are published, and easily save articles to Zotero, Mendeley, Dropbox and other services.
- iPhone and iPad (BrowZine works best on iPad 2 or later.)
- Android devices: Google Nexus (tablet only), Samsung Galaxy and Kindle Fire HD.
- Download the free BrowZine app from the Apple App Store (for iPad or iPhone) or the Google Play or Kindle/Amazon stores (for Android devices) and install.
- When you open BrowZine for the first time, you will see a list of schools; select RPI then enter your RCS user ID and password.
- Select your subject areas and start browsing!
If you need assistance installing or using BrowZine, please contact Pat Hults (276-8358, email@example.com) or Katie Dunn (276-8353, firstname.lastname@example.org)