Home > Help Using the Libraries > Subject Research Guides > Business and Economics > Business and Economics: Library Guides and Handouts > Scholarly Journal Articles
Search Tips for Finding Scholarly (Academic) Journal Articles
Posted: Aug 24, 2015
Look for the SFX Button.
- A database may not include the full text for an article it cites.
- If this happens, look for the button.
- It will usually direct you to another electronic resource containing the full text of the article.
- Read more about the SFX button.
Directions to journals-articles databases .
- Go to library home page at http://library.rpi.edu.
- Click on articles-journals tab at top of web page.
- Find your database in Articles Database alphabetical list.
Search Tips for Finding Articles in Scholarly Journals
- F = Database includes full text articles.
- C = Database is citation only with no full text with links to other databases that might have the full text.
|ABI/INFORM Global (ProQuest) F|
|ACM Digital Library F|
|Business Source Premier (EbscoHost) F|
|IEEE Xplore F|
|PsycArticles (EbscoHost) F|
|Web of Knowledge C|
|Truncation||operat* finds articles containing operations, operational, etc.|
wom?n finds articles containing woman, or women