Home > Help Using the Libraries > Tech Help > Getting Started > Books and Journals > How to Find Materials in the Libraries' Catalog
Find Technical Reports in the Libraries' Catalog
Posted: Jun 22, 2010
Search Libraries' Catalog
General Information about Searching the Catalog
If you know the Author, Title or Subject
- In the search box, enter author; title; or subject keywords.
- From the all books pull-down menu, select technical reports. Click on Go! button.
If you know the Report Number
- In the search box, enter report number leaving out the punctuation. For example, enter report number nasa-sp-411 as nasasp411.
- From the Keyword(all) pull-down menu, select Misc.#. Click on Go! button.
- If you retrieve no results, repeat the report number search selecting NON-LC# in place of Misc.#.
If you seek RPI Reports
- In the search box, enter rpi.
- From the Keyword(all) pull-down menu, select NON-LC#. Click on Go! button.
- For additional results, repeat the RPI reports search selecting Misc.# in place of NON-LC.#.