Industry Information Look Up byTopics
indicates a resource for which access is restricted to current Rensselaer students, faculty and staff, and walk-in users of the Libraries. Accessing databases off-campus requires using your RCS ID and password to log in.
- Statistical Sources (Local, State, National, U.S. & International)
- International Labor Comparisons. (Bureau of Labor Statistics)
Financial Ratios for Primary Industries
In addition to listing industry ratios, the following resources also include guidelines for interpreting ratios:
- RMA Annual Statement Studies
Ref Reserve HF5681 B2 R6x (Service Desk, Folsom Library)Current 3 years at Service Desk; Earlier editions on the 3rd floor, Folsom Library.
- Doing Business (The World Bank)
- NetAdvantage Industry Surveys May include regulatory information for your industry.
- NAICS (2017) Enter keyword or coce
- SICs Enter code
References and search engines for both Domestic & Global standards.