indicates a resource for which access
is restricted to current Rensselaer students, faculty and
staff, and walk-in users of the Libraries. Accessing databases
off-campus requires using your RCS
ID and password to log in.
- Historical Statistics of the United States, Colonial
Times to 1970.
HA202 .A385 1976 Part 1-2 Third Floor Library Use Only
- Historical Statistics of the United States : Earliest
Times to the Present / Susan B. Carter.
HA202 .H57 2006 Volumes 1-5 Third Floor Library Use
Finding Aids 1790-2000
- Bureau of the Census Catalog of Publications,
Z7554.U5 U32 1790-1979; 1987-1994 Multiple volumes Third
Floor Library Use Only
- Index to Selected 1970 Census Reports / Paul T.
HA201 1970 .A47x Third Floor Library Use Only
- Population Information in Nineteenth Century Volumes /
HA 214 S31x 1983 Third Floor Library Use Only
- Population Information in Twentieth Century Census /
HA 214 S32x 1988 1900-1980 Multiple volumes Third Floor
Library Use Only
- Subject Index to the 1980 Census of Population and
Housing Polly-Alida Farrington.
HA201 1980 .F3x Third Floor Library Use Only
- Subject Index to the 1990 Census of Population and
Housing / Michael R. Lavin, Jane Winthrop, Cynthia
HA201 1990 .F3x 1997 Third Floor Library Use Onlny
- Map Guide to the U.S. Federal Censuses, 1790-1920 /
William Thorndale and William Dollarhide.Baltimore .
REF G1201.F7 T5 1987 Main Floor Library Use Only
State Data Centers
- Cooperative program between the states and the Census
- Makes data available locally to the public through a
network of state agencies, universities, libraries, and
regional and local governments.